Friday, December 21, 2012

Can't Speak

Wow!  I am sitting here TIRED!  I haven't been feeling well the past week.  It started out as allergies but they creep up on me so fast.  I am feeling better today, still no voice but I FEEL okay.  Which is great because I hate to FEEL bad.  I decided since I can't talk very well that I could try to type.  So far my finger functionality is 100% so typing it is!  (I apologize in advance for jumping around, I've got a lot on my mind today.)

I am at a loss of words a lot of the time.  (Pun intended since I can't talk well right now.)  In the midst of the moodiness and downright BLEH feeling lately, God is right beside me holding me!  All the way to the depths He's holding me.  All the way to the heights, He's holding me.  He's got me.  It doesn't matter how I feel about Him, life, my circumstances; He always feels the same with me.  I know this because I live it out daily.  I make mistakes OVER and OVER and OVER again.  But He is there to catch me, actually I believe He's holding me as I fall.  My choices and feelings don't hold Him back from loving me. 

Okay... I've got that out... I feel better.  Man, I knew this sit down and take a few minutes to write would help me out. So awesome!  Thanks for letting me "speak".

No comments: