Thursday, March 20, 2008

How's it going???

I haven't updated in a while. Things have been quite hectic around here and I haven't had much time to post. I'll be better about it though. Nattie's now almost crawling, she gets up on all fours and rocks. It's so cute. She is sitting up without support all the time now too. She also gets up like she's going to do a bear crawl and then plops back down to the ground. She said Hi, Dada and Mama on Friday the 14th I think. It was so cool. She did say hi first so she followed in Syssa's footsteps in that. She definitely has a mind of her own. Alyssa is doing well in school. Her teacher just says that she talks a lot and is very bubbly (not my Syssa :-) Samara is just as cute as ever. She is a Mommy's girl and a snuggler but has fire for an attitude when tested. I am so blessed with the three of them. Micah is still hard at work. We have to decide here pretty soon on whether we are getting out or staying in or leaving here or staying here. Lots of big decisions to make. I'm doing well training for my triathlon. At least I hope I am. I run 3 times a week and swim twice a week and either swim run or swim bike on Saturdays. I'll be doing a 5K on next Saturday the 29th of March. Wish me luck. I'll try and keep you more updated, sorry.

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

It's good to hear about your family! Sounds like your girls are all getting so big! Hope all is well!
Emily