Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We had a lion, a pirate, and Piglett for Halloween this year. They loved going to the Halleluia Fest at a local Baptist church and jumping in the bouncy castles and hitting a pinata, eating hot dogs and hamburgers and playing cute little games. After doing all that we went to about 10 houses close to the apartment to go trick or treating. They didn't get a ton of candy like the do every other year but they didn't seem to mind it. I don't mind it either. They have just enough to where they aren't going to get sick and neither am I by going through and eating some of the stuff I like. Anyways they had fun even though it's a completely new place.


Samara the lion.

Arrrhhh Matey's. Alyssa was the pirate and she'd say that all night long.


My Nattie (Piglett).


The three cuties getting ready to go on an adventure.


Hitting the pinata. They had a ton of suckers in there.


Alyssa wasn't quite sure when to stop.

They had a small hay ride there. It was just around a little circle twice but it wasn't too bad.

Halloween is so much fun but again I can never get them all to look and smile at the same time.






5 comments:

ME said...

So where are ya'll at now? I take it you didn't stay around the Ft Meade area? The girls look adorable in their costumes! I'm glad to see you guys got to your destination ok and are safe. Take care and talk to you later!

Life throws you surprises! said...

looks like you had fun. we missed going out with you. the girls have been asking me everyday where you are. i keep saying texas. then they ask if each person is with you. yes they all went. it is rather funny. your comment box won't let me capitalize anything.

Monique said...

awww! I want that piglet costume!! I think I want my kiddos to be the three little pigs next year.. :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hello
I am glad you all made it there safe and sound.I don't know what happen with us not getting together.I stopped by on thur night to say goodbye but it was all dark and empty :( What is your new address? I will be in Grapevine on the 13th of this month.
Love
Amber

Sheri said...

I too am glad to know ya'll made it to your new home (wish we all could have gotten together before you left, but it was pretty busy with our newborn and your moving preparations) and I pray you find a house quickly. May the Lord bless you in this new location!