Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cowboy Boots

The girls each wanted a pair of cowboy boots like their Old Grandpa. But before we went to look for them they said that they wanted pink ones. At first I wasn't too keen on the idea since pink doesn't go with everything and something like black or brown goes with everything. Well, Old Grandpa wanted them to have ones they really liked so we found these pink ones. When we got home I realized that pink cowboy boots go with pretty much anything if they are for girls. They are just so awesome and the girls absolutely love them. Even Nattie loves them. And now I want a pair too. Probably not pink for me but I want some cute ones. Thanks Old Grandpa!

Nattie got what are called Johnny Poppers. They are a lot softer since she just learned how to walk 2 months ago. They're really cute though.

Believe it or not Samara and Alyssa don't usually want the same thing. They both wanted pink boots but Syssa didn't want the bling around hers and Samara did. Keeps them from not fighting over the same thing, at least sometimes.

1 comment:

ME said...

How CUTE! They look like little country girls. I wish Shelby would wear cowboy boots. Those are precious!