Saturday, November 1, 2008

THE DRIVE!!!


Nattie did not sleep the whole way but this was a very cute peaceful picture of her. Nattie did sleep quite a bit but this picture gives you the false sense that she slept the whole way. My three were actually pretty good travelers. We had a few big, not huge incidents, such as the girls in back writing on my seat in the van with pen. I haven't tried to get it out but I hope it comes out. Any suggestions???


We decided to pack sandwiches for lunch so we didn't have to spend a lot of money stopping at restaurants.




For dinner we stopped at restaurants so we didn't get sick of sandwiches. This is a small pizza place next to a gas station.

Tattler's with the family. And by the way I'm not in any of these pictures because I'm the one holding the camera or I wouldn't have gotten any pictures.

No comments: