Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We Are Here!

We have finally arrived. We are somewhat settled in our new apartment. The girls are still getting used to how things work. Micah doesn't go back to work for a little while so we get to have him around. We are going to be house hunting for the next couple months. Our apartment is okay but I don't want to stay here for a long period of time. I will post pictures soon hopefull but just so you know we are safe and ready to get some of our stuff sometime soon.

2 comments:

Life throws you surprises! said...

I saw that you had an update and I was hoping for pictures :( Glad you made it there. Look forward to seeing what the apartment looks like. Miss you!

Monique said...

Hooray! I was wondering where you were... So where did he get a job? How was the move? Are you just going crazy!!? Love ya! I think about you all the time. There is a lady here that I go to her Bible study and she reminds me a lot of you. :) Adorable.