Friday, October 3, 2008

Bible Verses

Mara has been doing "school at home" since Syssa's in school. We do lots of fun activities, lots of coloring, and she's learning Bible verses (along with some school-type stuff like drawing lines and that type of stuff). These are the three Bible verses that Alyssa and Samara have both memorized. I'm so proud of her. She's only three and I'm sure she knows the Bible better than some. ;-) I'm going to type what she is saying after each video because you can barely understand her. I told her to talk loudly so the camera could hear her. Here's what I got.

In the begininning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1


Thy word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11


Thus Noah did according to all that God commanded him, so he did. Genesis 6:22

1 comment:

Monique said...

Go Mara! er Gooser? :) It is fun to see them learn! Maleia now knows the 1st, 2nd, 7th (random, I know), and 8th articles of faith. What brainiacs are we raising here? My preschool starts in THREE weeks!!