Saturday, October 4, 2008

Famous Dave's

One of our favorite restaurants since moving out here is Famous Dave's. We went last night and the kids were so hungry. I put pics of Micah and I up to be sure that everyone knows we were there too.

Micah didn't want me to take a picture of him.

Their french fries are so good. They are really thick and crispy.
Nattie with a happy face because she got some corn bread. She made a huge mess with it too.
Mara eating a lemon. This is all the face that she made. She didn't do the sour face like I do when eating a lemon.
I love it when my kids do weird things and then say "take a picture of me like this mommy". This was one of those moments.
Alyssa was awesome! She ordered ribs, which at first I thought she wasn't going to like them and then we would've wasted that money on her getting ribs and she'd still be hungry. Well, not the case. As you can see she ate the one clean pretty quick.

Here she is on her second and eating her corn on the cob.
Look at that face! She ate both of them and loved every bit of it. She ate every last bit of meat from the bone. We definitely have kids with good taste. The taste for BBQ!!! Mmmmmmm.