Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Anniversary

Getting ready for a wonderful evening at the Crab and Steak House.



Micah and Kim at the Crab and Steak House thinking that it's going to be great food.


The restaurant wasn't good at all. Micah ordered a Tuna steak and it was purple all the way through. I ordered a beef steak medium and I got it and it was purple and cold just brown on the outside. I had them take it back and cook it more and it wasn't very flavorful when I got it back. It was quite expensive so I was really disappointed.


We went to Tilghman Island which is farther down. We saw a boat that said Miss Kim on it so we had to take a picture.



In Tilghman Island we saw what I thought were a couple teenage girls that were driving a golf cart down the middle of the road with their dog running along side of them. It was funny.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

LOHR'S PAGE said...

Happy Anniversary!