Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pie, Ice Cream, and a bath

Today for dinner we did something new. We had a rather late lunch so for dinner we decided to have apple pie and ice cream and that's it. Believe it or not the girls didn't eat much... I guess it was too sweet... but when we asked them if they wanted anything else they said no. I'll bet the ate too much for lunch. Even though I didn't think it was a good idea at first the girls loved it! They were so happy that they were allowed to just be kids. After that of course they were a mess. In our new house we have quite a big tub in the Master bath. I love it so I thought I'd share it with my wonderful kiddos. They had a great time splashing around. They did get a little too out of hand so I had to tell them to stop splashing so much. Then, after that we got to play Disney's Scene It with the girls. Nattie didn't understand that she wasn't supposed to take the pieces off the board so we tried to remember where we were. We had a great night. I hope all of you had a great night too.

No comments: