Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reading A Book

I started this blog to kind of keep track of our family.  No, I don't mean like a GPS system to tell me where they are at, I mean more of my thoughts and feelings as well as what's going on with us.  I'm going to continue to use this blog for that reason but add book reviews, thoughts, etc.... just whatever I want.  So here it goes.

I'm reading a book with the ladies at my church called "The Intentional Woman:  A Guide to Experiencing the Power of Your Story".  So far I'm only a page in so I don't really know a whole lot of what it's about except that I really like the idea.  I was thinking about it as I started reading and a thought popped into my head.  My story is a small chapter in God's great book that is set in this time and place so HE can accomplish GREAT, POWERFUL, and SIGNIFICANT things. 

Each and every one of us has a great story.  The good times, the bad times, all this makes us who we are.  It gives us something to fight for, to believe in.  As I go through this book I might just write about some of my feelings and some of the things I discover about myself. 

2 comments:

Penny said...

I feel like that's what blogging is all about. I guess I need to read that book it sounds very interesting.

ksjones83 said...

I just changed my first paragraph. It was supposed to say that I'm going to use it to also just write my randomness in as well as use it to update on my family. There you go. That is the scatter brained person I am! hehe.