Thursday, December 20, 2007

Having fun at my sister's house


Natalie playing with one of her cousins.

My mom and step Dad playing with Nattie

Alyssa playing with one of her cousins.

My sister and her husband making yummy cookies. They are sooooo good.

We are having a fun time with family. Nattie isn't walking... yet. She did eat peas for the first time today. We also gave her rice cereal with bananas because I accidently bought the wrong kind. She loves it though so oh well. Mara and Syssa are having fun with their cousins. They've been playing hard the last couple days. We made Mara take a nap today because she was so tired. We hope all of you have a wonderful CHRISTmas. We should be enjoying the joy of our Savior's birth throughout the year. I think it's sad that we, even I, lose sight of the reason we are on this earth. Ok that's all I have to say. ;-) For now at least.

1 comment:

Life throws you surprises! said...

That was a small soap box but well said :) Glad to see you are having fun....WOW lots of snow. What do you mean she isn't walking.....she has now had bananas which means she should be walking too....lol. Have a great CHRISTmas too.