Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Triathlon Training

So, I have decided that I'm going to do a triathlon. My training officially started yesterday. We got a cheap treadmill off of Craigslist and I have a membership to a recreational center that has a pool. There is a small gym close to my house that I'll be practicing my bike at, at least while it's cold. I ran yesterday and about died and am sore today but it's a good feeling. I'm going to do the hardest part I think for me today and that's the swimming. Hopefully I'll catch on at some point. I'm bound and determined to at least finish one and see if I want to do another later on. I'm going to be doing it in July so wish me luck. I'll keep everyone posted about how my training is coming along

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!! I have no doubt you'll reach your goal, you're a pretty determined person.

Anonymous said...

by the way.. it's Jenni.. I'm 'anonymous'...

Anonymous said...

So...you're training for a triathlon...then I have a nickname for you..."WANNABE!"

And I'll tell you what you can do with my "Princess" nickname too!

:)