Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Joe Cannon 5K

I've been training for my triathlon in July for about 3 months now so I decided to try a 5K to see where I was at with the run. My goal was 31 minutes since that's one time I got when I was running by myself. I ended up getting 27 minutes something and 2nd in my age group (20-26). I was so excited. I am pumped for my triathlon now.

After the race.


The people I did the triathlon with. Thanks Monique for encouraging me to do this.


Me and my trophy for getting second in my age group.


And the legacy continues.

3 comments:

Jeny's Book said...

Way to go girl!

Monique said...

Oh that was so much fun!! I didn't know you were that much younger than me to be in another age division. Hoowee! Ready for another?

Life throws you surprises! said...

I am so proud of you!!!!