Friday, March 27, 2009

Red Lobster night with the grands!

We haven't taken a lot of pictures lately so I decided to take some random pics. This is what we came up with tonight.


I didn't know that Micah took a picture this close up... hello Kim! haha.


Finger lickin good!



Ketchup is yummy. What cuties!



Goofy faces.



Meemo's goofy face


Micah's goofy face.

Micah's photography.


In the car on the way home I got bored. This is me acting like I'm cool. HeHe.

What a good picture of me and my hubby.

LLLLLICK!


CHEEEEEESE!


What?!?!?


My two cuties!


The grands... beautiful couple! They've been married 49 years! WOW!


Grandpa and Nattie. Eat little girl!


My Syssa Sue with her Meemo.

2 comments:

Life throws you surprises! said...

Thanks for the pics. I miss you alittle less now that I have seen you....who am I kidding I still miss you guys a ton.

Monique said...

Your hair is hot!! :) It's fun to see your girls grow up!