Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER with friends!!!

We had a great Easter celebration. Our church did something a little different for Easter and I guess it's becoming a tradition at the church. They had bright lights during the praise and worship part of the service and then before the sermon started they handed out noise makers and then bounced beach balls everywhere with a song called "Happy Day". It was actually really cool I thought. Then we came home and ate lunch and did an Easter egg hunt with our friends Raleigh, Heather, and their little boy Isaac. Then we settled down and played some golf on the playstation and then, of course, rockband. Because who can say no to rockband on Easter. Hehehe. Here are the pics of the festivities.


Samara, Isaac, and Alyssa waiting to have at it at the Easter egg hunt.


Alyssa finding eggs.


Samara


Natalie

My beautiful girls and their mommy. I wish I would've gotten a picture of me in my dress. It was really pretty. I'll have to wear it again sometime soon.


Eating a jelly bean... or trying to but daddy's teasing her.


Nattie found an egg.


The gang looking for eggs.


This was the last egg found. Alyssa found it of course.


Nattie with her loot.

Isaac hunting.


Hello girls.. having fun?


There's one Daddy!


Me and my hunny.


WHACK!! haha.



ANother picture of me and my girls.


Heather and her Isaac.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey, we miss you guys too!!! and the funny thing is that we are always up around where you guys used to live because of other couples that we hangout with that live on base. Everyone looks great!