Friday, April 24, 2009

Six Flags

This year we decided to get season passes to six flags. There are a lot of good reasons to get these but the water park peaked my interest the most since it gets quite hot here. Today we went for the first time and the kids had a blast, they did the rides today.


Waiting for the first ride.


Nattie acted like a big girl. She didn't want to sit in the stroller she wanted to walk. She wanted to go on all the rides just like the big girls. It was too cute... there were quite a few things for her to do!


On the "ferris wheel" ride.










Nattie didn't get to go on the Wiggles plane ride. She was too small. She was sad for a minute but she got over it once she saw the slide.

The train ride.





Micah lookin' good.

2 comments:

Monique said...

I ran today and thought of you. I need you here to motivate me to run more often, dang you! :) I would totally get a season pass too! Have a fun summer!

Jessica said...

Your family looks great!!! Geez, I can't believe they are growing up so fast! How is Texas!?! I should really come and see how it is...one day we might end up there! luv ya, jess