Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I decided it's been a long time since I blogged last so I had to get some of my summer pictures up here. Bear with me I know it's a lot all at once. Alyssa is with Micah's parents for the summer and I miss her very much but she's having a blast. She's in swimming lessons there and is riding on the motorcycle with her Grandpa Ozzie. She is having the time of her life! She doesn't want to talk to me very much because I call a lot and she gets sick of talking on the phone. I hope she wants to come back with me when we go up to get her. I'm sure she'll be ready to come back home. Nattie is in swimming lessons and Mara starts hers up next week. We are probably going to put the girls back into gymnastics when the school year starts. I'm going to be going back to school in the Fall finally. I am going for Elementary Education and hopefully going to be a 2nd grade teacher when I grow up. If that doesn't work out I'll go back to school for secondary education and I'll be a middle school math teacher but I want to try second grade first. Micah's wanting to go back to school in the fall too. I am also going to be teaching Mother's Day Out again this year and Nattie and Mara will be in it so we'll be busy starting July with our traveling back to our family and then coming back and starting school etc. Nattie is now in the bottom bunk bed and doing well and Mara is in the top bunk bed and loving it. When Syssa comes back she'll get her own room, Nattie's old room. We want her to have her own room since she's the only one that needs to get up really early to go to school every day of the week. We'll see how it works and change it around if it doesn't work. We love you all and hopefully I can keep this thing updated better.

No comments: