Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 3rd of July!!

Happy third of July everyone. Okay so today is the fourth of July so we're celebrating the good old fashion way. We're at home resting!! How nice is that?! Yesterday the girls went to Six Flags and then last night we went to the Six Flags fireworks show. I know we haven't seen very good fireworks shows so last night's show was awesome! At least we thought so. I haven't seen fireworks that up close since I was a kid. Anyways we decided to go last night instead of today to fight the crowd a bit. It worked! It was still crowded but I'm almost positive that today will be a lot worse. Anyways here are some of the pictures.


It has been getting into the 100s here and we've had a lot of humidity and that is why her face is red. She is anxiously awaiting the fireworks.


Nattie also waiting for the fireworks.


Daddy and his girls.


The family minus Alyssa. She will be coming home soon! I'M SO EXCITED!


My love and me.


The fireworks start and Mara is in awe. She absolutely loved them!


And Nattie didn't like them at all. She wouldn't look at them and when I'd take my hand off her ear she would freak out!! We put the videos on today to look at what we got and she wouldn't even look at the computer. She wanted to snuggle with me again and that was it. It was funny but when I'd try to get her to look she'd SCREAM. Hopefully this doesn't happen for the rest of her life.


Oooooohhhhh!!


Aaaaaahhhhhh!!


Pretty!

No comments: