Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 Haitian kids

There were 5 Haitian kids that were able to come to their forever families today! Kens5 did a news story on them. Here's the link if you want to check it out. http://www.kens5.com/video?id=96730049&sec=547077 You'll have to copy and paste it I think. I'm so excited! These 5 got here on student visas. This gives us hope that maybe our girls could make it here soon! I am almost done with the paperwork on our end. I think in about 2 weeks it will be completely finished and then I can send it to Haiti and they can start the paperwork on their end. If you can imagine the process for paperwork there is a lot bigger of an issue than it is here and it took us almost 2 months maybe more to get our paperwork done. Plus Pastor Jean Fritz has something like 40 or more adoptions to do!!! That's going to be a lot of work. Continue to pray for our Guerline and Fafane! We still need quite a bit of money to bring them home as well. We are trusting that God will provide but I also believe He sends angels in the form of you and I to help fund things like this. Again if you have any ideas for a fundraiser, want to do a fundraiser for us, or would just like to donate money to us, please let us know. Thank you all and God bless you!!!

God is good!
All the time!
All the time!
God is good!
Thank the Lord that these kids are home! Let's pray the rest out as well!
By the way the names of the kids that are home are Nahomie, Julie, Wisnick, Love Mael, and Kimberly. So AWESOME!!! It makes me a little jealous because I want our girls home but I know that we will get our girls in the exact moment we are supposed to have them here.

No comments: