Thursday, June 17, 2010

Skype

I absolutely love Skype. Even from a third world country like Haiti I am still able to talk to and see my girls! It's amazing. It's quite choppy and delayed but it still works. The girls like to just sit and stare at you because you don't know what they're saying and they don't know what you're saying! Alyssa, Samara, and Natalie fight to see themselves in the bottom of the screen and fight to see Guerline and Fafane too. It's so funny. I was able to Skype with them yesterday and today. I truly have loved it. Thank you to all that have allowed me to Skype with my girls. It's truly a blessing to be able to see them and talk to them even though they have a blank look when they look at me. I can't wait to get my paperwork done and the money we need raised so we can get them home as soon as they can get the paperwork on the Haitian side done. Lord, give me the strength to wait on you! The song called Hosanna that we sing by Hillsong is a wonderful song, one of the lines in it says "break my heart for what breaks yours!" I truly believe that it breaks God's heart to see these kids as helpless and homeless as they are! My heart is broken for all of them not just ours... although ours are special to us! Anybody who has any interest in adopting from Haiti or from any other country for that matter, don't hesitate to ask God if it's right for your family. And be prepared for the answer. All Christians should be looking out for the widows and the orphans so whatever that looks like to you, whatever it is God has called you to do for them, DO IT!! God will provide all the rest.

No comments: