Sunday, May 1, 2011

EASTER

I've been posting so much about my gardening, which is going on right now and has been on my mind a lot lately, that I almost forgot to blog about Easter. So here are the pictures. It was great!!! Meems and Old Grandpa are here and were here for Easter! Yeah! The girls loved it!

The three girls with their Easter buckets.
The three in their beautiful dresses.

Dying Easter eggs after church while Mommy cooks dinner.

We had roasted chicken, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, and a bunny cake for dessert. It was really yummy!
Easter egg hunt. The girls love finding the Easter eggs. We hid them a little too well. Our kids aren't THAT big yet I've got to remember that.

Nattie finding an egg.

Mara running for an egg.

Syssa thinking about where an egg might be.

Starting the Easter egg hunt. They had so much fun!


I'm so happy that our Savior died on the cross for our sins but I'm so glad that He didn't stay in the grave but that He overcame that so we could live with Him and be more than conquerors through Christ!!! YEAH GOD!!! It's such an awesome thing knowing that we get to see those that have gone to be with Jesus before us. Thinking of Grandpa Al and the WONDERFUL things that he has done for so many people. I'm excited to be able to see Grandpa Al again someday!

1 comment:

Amber S said...

Kim your family is just so precious and beautiful. I think about you guys often. I miss each and every one of you. God has blessed you with so much and I know you are grateful :)Please know you all will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope we get to see each other again one day.
Much Love,
Amber