Monday, May 16, 2011

Jungle Beat

Micah's going to be helping me get some videos of this up on here but for now pictures will have to do. Alyssa was in a Musical at her school for all of second grade. She did fantastic!!! I'm so proud of her. They did a dress rehearsal for the school and she told me, "Mommy, I messed up." I said, "That's okay, what happened?" She said, "I was supposed to be mad and sad and scared when I was swallowed by the boa constricter but I smiled the whole time!" haha... my daughter is precious!


All of the second graders!

Alyssa standing by the poster announcing her Musical.

There she is in her Jungle Beat get up.
She was one of the smallest in her grade so she was 1 out of 5 that got a part being swallowed by a boa constricter.



After being swallowed. I have the whole video of this and like I said before if my husband will help me I will post it. It's ADORABLE!



Singing away!



There are 7 classes at the school and 23 kids in each class. THAT'S A LOT OF KIDS!!! They really did a great job!

No comments: