Sunday, June 5, 2011

Update on the Garden

I haven't posted about my garden in a small while and I need to get a picture on here as to what the whole thing looks like now. I have a picture on here from a while ago but it's just not the same as it is now by a long shot. Well, maybe not a LONG shot but you get the idea.

We have gotten about 8-9 zucchinis out of our garden so far. Lovin' it! If you have a zucchini recipe for me I'd love to have it! We also got 5 green beans out of the garden yesterday. A little prematurely picked but I was just so excited about them I couldn't help myself. I think something is eating the buds off my tomato plants and I'm not sure what to do about it. It's either that or the sun scorches them and then they fall off. Hopefully I can figure it out and get them to produce fruit.
One of the green beans on the vine.

The garden. This just doesn't do the garden justice. I will have to take a picture tomorrow and post it. It's grown so much!

I think this was our first zuchinni we picked. It grew up against the edge of our garden box so I had to pick it.

All of these tomatoes have ripened and have been eaten now. They are yellow pear tomatoes (although according to Nattie they are orange) and they are like cherry tomatoes. They are quite good!

We accidentally picked a really small zucchini trying to pick a bigger one. Here is Nattie modeling the vegetables.

No comments: