Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chick-Fil-A Cow Day

For all of you who live in the western region of the United States you may not know what Chick-Fil-A is. It's become one of my new favorite fast food restaurants. On the 11th of July every year they have Chick-Fil-A cow day where if you dress up like a cow you get free food. I don't mean just a sandwich or just a drink I'm talking a whole meal. So I got the girls dressed up like cows and I wore a sign that said Eat More Chicken and had a cow spot on the back. I got 3 kids meals and a meal for myself for free. I thought that was a good deal. Anyways here are some pictures of the event.


Natalie dressed up like a cow.


Alyssa dresed up like a cow. She does have spots on you just can't see them.


Samara dressed up like a cow. She also has spots on but she decided she wanted all her spots in the same place at the bottom of her shirt.


This is who the kids were calling Mr Cow. I thought that one of my girls would be scared of him but they weren't . Samara was in the play area calling out to him, of course he couldn't hear her but she just kept yelling for him. She went and gave him high five and a big hug. It was too cute. Then for the rest of the day she kept asking, "Where's Mr Cow?" It was so cute. They all laughed and laughed every time they saw him. It was a good time.


Syssa also with Mr. Cow. She ran up and gave him ten and then he did high ten and then low ten and too slow. Alyssa got a kick out of it.

No comments: