Monday, July 14, 2008

Nattie stands all by herself

We were sitting at our house and Nattie was being so cute and smart playing with the popup toy. She would push them down and then push the buttons for them to go back up. She did it over and over again so I decided to grab the camera. I took three videos and in all three she wasn't very interested in playing with it with the camera on her. Then I started again and this is what I got. Check it out!

She's getting too big. She is going to be a year old already in about a month and a half. I can't believe that!!! Time goes by too fast.

3 comments:

ME said...

That's awesome!! I can't believe that she's standing already by herself. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Life throws you surprises! said...

YEA!!!! Go Nattie. I love the commentary :)

Matt, Michelle, Danica and Morgan said...

Holy Cow!
I just found your blog on Jessica Tsu's page. It has been a long time since I've seen you guys. 3 girls now? :) Are you gonna try for a boy now?