Friday, August 29, 2008

12 MONTHS!!!

My baby is a big girl now. She will always be my baby but she thinks that it's ok to grow up and I'm not so sure I'm ok with it. I love the different stages they go through and I can't wait until she's able to talk full sentences to me and actually tell me what she wants instead of crying but the babyness, if that's a word, is gone and I'm going to miss that. Oh well, she's still adorable. Here are some randomly picked pictures of her first 12 months of life.


between 0-1 month


between 1-2 months


between 2-3 months


between 3-4 months


between 4-5 months


between 5-6 months


between 6-7 months


between 7-8 months


between 8-9 months


between 9-10 months


between 10-11 months


between 11-12 months


One Year Old!!! What a year and boy did it fly by!







2 comments:

Monique said...

sniff. Dylan is 12 months in a week. Wah! That is just so crazy! Good to see your pics...

Life throws you surprises! said...

With jeans and a T-shirt on she looks so much older.