Monday, November 22, 2010

Ballet


The girls started ballet in September. There are three sisters at a church close to our house that do it as a ministry for free. The girls really love it. Alyssa, Samara, and Nattie were all in different classes to start with until Samara and Alyssa begged me to let them be in the same class so I eventually let them. Nattie is still in the little kid class though.

I have a ton of pictures of Nattie because I stayed in with her the first day for almost the whole time so she wouldn't be nervous. Now I go back and forth half and half between Alyssa and Samara and Nattie's classes.

Nattie doing some sort of pose.








Nattie doing bunny hops.










Nattie kept posing so I kept clicking. I thought she was so cute!






































Here's Samara waiting for her turn to do frog jumps I think.






Outside they love to climb on these rocks. (Thanks to Grandpa Ozzie!!) They decided to try and do ballet on the rocks too. They almost fell off a million times but stayed up long enough for me to get a picture and then I told them they needed to get down.




Mara doing a curtsy.








I think Nattie was trying to do a curtsy too. She couldn't quite get it but she's really cute anyway.









Syssa's elegant curtsy.








Nattie trying to do another curtsy.











I think this is positon one. I don't know for sure since I never took ballet. It looks good though.













Mara's so cute!










Nattie's been really into posing lately. I think it's adorable but at those moments I just want a straight up and down picture or even a candid shot she always poses instead. Oh well. She's such a doll I can't complain.






No comments: