Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Dresses Thanks Grandma Sue!

Grandma Sue always sends Christmas dresses to our girls every year, and they are always super cute.  I remember when I was little and my mom would always make me a Christmas and Easter dress.  This was one of my favorite things.  She even made my wedding dress... I would say that my mom is an amazing seamstress.  Because she has so many grandkids, I'm one out of 9 of her children, she buys them their Christmas dresses.  Here are some pictures of the girls unwrapping their dresses and pictures of the dresses themselves.  This year their dresses were as cute as ever! 

Alyssa getting ready to open her dress.

There it is!
Alyssa's Dress
Mara getting ready to open her dress.
Such Anticipation!
 
Mara with her brand new dress!

Nattie getting ready!

Opening it up!

Nattie's new dress.


The three girls after church today.

1 comment:

Chrysti said...

Mara is my favorite...love the color.