Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Time

I was trying to post this last night but the internet was acting funny and wouldn't allow me to upload my pictures. Some of the fun things we've been doing on break have been schoolwork (and yes my girls think that doing schoolwork is a TON of fun!), movies, coloring, crafts, stations, and much more. I love having my girls at home with me. They make me laugh, smile, and just feel like a kid. Here are some pictures of the other night. We were watching a movie but Nattie, Samara, and Alyssa were more interested in reading than watching the movie... my kids are so into books, and I love it!
This is one of my favorites!

Alyssa trying to watch a movie and read at the same time. She's not reading at this point only because I told her she needed to look at me and smile. She's not too fond of being interrupted when she's reading but if it's to get a picture taken she's not too hesitant.

I love it when Micah helps the girls. This book is a book of numbers, colors, letters, etc and Nattie is showing her daddy that she knows them all.


This is Samara reading. She is doing really well sounding out words and knowing her sight words. I'm so proud of her. She's reading books all the time now. If you can see this page that she is reading is quite long for a Kindergartener and she read the whole book which had a lot of pages just like this.

No comments: