Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus

Our Christmas Day went wonderfully! Here are a few pictures to sum up the day. My picture is the first one, I didn't mean to do that. In fact, I tried to change it and I can't figure out how to. This morning we got up to two little girls climbing in our bed saying that there were presents under the Christmas tree. The littlest little Jones girl wasn't awake yet so we laid in bed for a little while. Then we went downstairs and opened presents. It was such a great day. Alyssa read the Christmas Bible story, which she can almost quote word for word now. Then we made some rolls and went over to our friend's house for Linner (lunch and dinner--like brunch). Enjoy the pictures!
Micah's Grandma made this for me. I LOVE it! I'm thinking of putting a shelf above the window in my kitchen to put it.
My mom got the girls the game Operation. They were so excited. Alyssa's played it at school once so sh was super excited to get it for Christmas.
Micah's grandfather went to dance with Jesus January 1st 2010 so his grandma made this shadow box for him to have something to remember his grandfather. It was so cool!
My mom got this game for Nattie. It's a lot easier for Nattie. I've never heard of it before but we opened it up and tried it out and it was really fun! Thanks Mom!
Nattie and Micah
So the weirdest thing happened. Grandma Sue bought the girls markers/paper. When Syssa opened up her markers and went to use the black... it was empty. The marker had absolutely no ink in it whatsoever! It was so weird! It wasn't just out of ink but the black marker was white on the inside and had never been filled with ink.
These are some tracks we got the girls for Christmas. The weird thing that happened with this gift was that it was supposed to come with 2 tunnels and it only came with 1. I'll be calling two companies on Monday and hopefully we can figure this out. This was one thing that the girls liked the most. They played with it for a very long time! This is also the Christmas party that they fought over.
Grandma Nita made these for the girls. They are so cute. If you click on the picture it will get bigger so you can see it better, to get back all you have to do is hit the back button.
We got the girls cameras this year for Christmas. Alyssa has been begging for one forever. So I decided to get her a camera. I got her one at Best Buy that was on sale, you know one of those little kiddie ones. Then, I started to read the reviews on them and Micah and I decided that we would give that one to Natalie and buy another one for Alyssa. I looked it up online and found an adult camera (12 megapixels) half off. It was only 49 dollars. We thought since they were such a good price we'd get one for Mara too. They LOVE them! They absolutely love taking pictures (and video)! The screen is pretty big and the girls are getting the hang of it rather quickly.
This is the front of the camera.
The cameras came with these free cases.

This is my love and me! We had such a great day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!

1 comment:

Chrysti said...

Awww cute picture of you and micah