Friday, December 31, 2010

A Trampoline Christmas

After Christmas it rained for a couple of days so we weren't able to put up the trampoline we got for Chirstmas. Here are a couple pictures of what it looks like.
We got the accessory pack for it which came with a ladder, a shoe holder, and some stakes to stake it down. Here's a picture of Alyssa helping Nattie get into the netting. When I was growing up there weren't so many safety items. It makes me feel better about them jumping on the trampoline, especially after seeing them run into the netting every once in a while, but it's kind of funny to me since I never used a trampoline with one.

A cool view of the teeter totter and the trampoline. Thank you Mama Jay and Papa Oz! The teeter totter is a HUGE hit! They spent all day today in and out of the trampoline, on the teeter totter, and then on the swings. So fun! It's like we have our own little park in the backyard.

I'm not in the family picture since I was taking the picture. Here's a picture of me getting ready to bounce the girls across the trampoline. Well, maybe not that, but they sure bounce high for little girls. We have to tell them to be careful all the time.
The family on the trampoline.

I LOVE IT!!! Brings back childhood memories!

No comments: