Thursday, June 5, 2008

Family/Friends

I've been thinking quite a bit lately about my family and friends and how important they are to me. I don't know what life would be like without any of them. At times I want to be by myself but I think I'd go crazy if I was by myself all the time. I've realized recently how a good friend is that is pursuing Christ in the same manner as you are is. I've realized that my girls even though they drive me nuts sometimes are some of the greatest blessings that my life will ever hold. I hope that they remember that no matter how old they are I will always be here for them. They are the lights of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Today driving home from my math class I called my hubby up and asked him if he remembered when we were in high school and every time we were apart for more than 10 minutes we'd be writing to each other or calling each other on the telephone saying that we missed each other. Now my math class is about 2 hours and it takes about half an hour to get there and back but between that time I missed my husband. I wanted to just sit with him and snuggle with him. I'm starting to see that if we want our marriage to be something great we've got to get back to the basics and just WANT to be with each other as much as we can. I just want all my family and friends to know that I appreciate all you do for me. I love you all!!!

No comments: