Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Wonderful Husband

I know I've talked aobut friends and family being such a help to me and how I love my husband and miss him terribly when we are apart for any amount of time. But today asomething happened that made me see him as an awesome husband and father of my kids. I've been taking two math classes this summer, which I'll never do again, and it's been really stressful. So today I had to go take a test for my College Algebra class. I have MRSA again on my eye this time. If you don't knwo what that is, it's a boil that you get and then it pops and goes everywhere. It's not fun to have or to look at. I might post a picture of it later but maybe not depending on if I want everyone to see how I look. So I took a nap because I was extremely tired. When I woke up from my nap my house was clean. It wasn't completely spotless but it was a lot more clean than when I went to take a nap. He also just got done vacuuming out the van and making pizza for dinner. He does this every once in a while so I want to praise him for it when he does.

No comments: