Friday, June 6, 2008

My Girls

I was standing in the bathroom putting makeup on when Alyssa runs in saying, "Mommy, Mommy I'm five years old now so I taught Mara how to pray. I taught her to say thank you for the bowls and spoons and cups and blinds and ....." the list kept going and going. She then said, "God made everything so I can pray all by myself and teach Mara how to pray all by herself to thank God for EVERYTHING since that's what He made." She was so excited. I just can't believe how awesome and smart my girls are.

Then to put sugar on top of everything this morning, Christian came this morning and wanted a poptart because the other girls had one. I discovered that there were none left. So Mara broke a piece off of hers and gave it to him. As you all can tell we're having a pretty good morning so far. Alyssa said that she didn't even need to pray for Jesus' help to be good today because she's doing it all by herself. I told her to keep praying that he helps you just in case you fell like doing something naughty. Just wanted to share my beautiful girls' thoughts with you this morning.

No comments: