Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SLEEPOVER

So Micah and I wanted to start going on date nights so we asked some of our friends that have 4 girls of their own if they'd like to do a date night swap. Last week was my birthday so we got the chance to go out without the girls. Last night was our night to watch the beautiful 7 girls. Ages went 8 months, 9 months, 2 1/2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, and 7 years. What cuties.

Dragonfly and Nattie playing. Nattie likes to try to poke Dragonfly's eyes. She wants to touch them. Dragonfly doesn't move much whereas Nattie does so I have to be extra careful Nattie's not a bully to her. Nattie is the one in the green.


Our friend Dragonfly lounging.


6 of the cute girls. I think Nattie's taking a bath. She made a mess at dinner.


From left to right: Ladybug, Samara, Butterfly, Alyssa, Princess Flower, Nattie, and Dragonfly. Those aren't the real names of our friends' kids but that's what they go by. There they are, all 7 of them. What cute girls. 7 GIRLS!!! What would we do if they were all our own?

2 comments:

Life throws you surprises! said...

I hope people know those aren't my kids really names. Their nicknames look funny next to your girls really names. You got some great pictures....I need them for my scrapbook.

Jessica said...

Haha, I was starting to think..."What strange names for kids!" Glad all is well!! Love ya Kimmie!