Friday, June 20, 2008

Triathlon

The triathlon that I'm doing is coming up soon. I'm really excited and really nervous. I just got my bike on Tuesday and have only ridden it once since I got it and I love it so far. I was kind of nervous to ride it because it's a road bike not a crumby Wal Mart mountain bike. I think I'm pretty ready though. I better be since it's next month. Since now I have one of my friends coming with me to do it I'm a little more relaxed. I feel like I'm going through it with somebody and not by myself anymore. Well, I just wanted to keep you all updated on my training and let you all know that I'm still planning on doing it. I'll post some pictures of my bike and my bike shoes when I get a chance. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Monique said...

ooooh! Good luck and we are back. Are we on for this Wednesday? We will be at the pool regardless. Maybe even Monday... :)